Why choose me to design YOU a website?
- Unless you have an experienced web designer on your
staff, it is wise to let a professional take care of
building your organisation a website. Once the website
is in place you can look at options for training staff
to maintain the site or let me take care of this aspect.
- One stop web solutions shop! I do not just offer to build you a website. You can find out more about my web marketing, maintenance, hosting, e-commerce etc in other sections of this site. By letting me take care of all your web needs, you are free to devote your time to looking after the business, knowing that the website is in safe hands.
- The vast majority of my business comes through referrals, where people I have designed sites for in the past, have passed on my details to their associates. My web design business is built on the quality of my work, my reputation and reliability.
- You can find out everything about me, before you even
contact me! I have a personal website, and this will
give you an idea of my character. I prefer customers
to know exactly who they are dealing with so they can
decide if I am the right man for the job!
- I will not baffle you with technical speak. If you do not know much about the Internet, or web design issues, I will be able to explain every stage of the web design process to you so that you understand what levels of service you can expect from me
- It is in my best interest to make every site look
professional, as each site is added to my portfolio
for other potential customers to see. I am also keen
to receive a reference from all clients.
- Well structured site. I studied Information Management
Honours Degree at University. I know how best to prepare
and structure information. My Honours Project was entitled
"Applying Human-Computer Interaction Principles
to web-site design". This involved spending a year
researching techniques for making websites user friendly.
I understand how frustrating it is not to be able to
find the information I require when I visit a website,
and pledge to help organise your organisations information
into a well thought-out site structure.
- The site can be posted online at a secret location for you to check on the progress at any stage of development. This means that you will not be surprised at the finished content, as you will have commented on the look and structure of the site at all stages of development
- I specialise in architecting well structured, easy-to-use, fast-loading, high impact sites that work on the majority of platforms and browsers.
Back to Web Design Page
I no longer accept new work, but am happy to point you in the right
direction for your web design needs!
Alongside the freelance web design work, I am a professional
juggler, and I run an online juggling equipment and novelty
items store. These 2 ventures are my main source of income
which is why I no longer do website design for new clients!
It would be great if you could check out the websites
my Juggling Equipment and Novelty Items Store
You can find out even more about who I
am by visiting my personal website - www.stevensworld.biz.